- Democracy at Bay: The Arab Spring and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Is Good Governance Necessary For Economic Progress in Africa?
- Prebendalism and Dysfunctionality in Nigeria
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Latecomer Industrialization: Can Nigeria Do It?
- Governance and Economic Growth in Africa: Rethinking the Conventional Paradigm
Monthly Archives: February 2012
The following introductory remarks come from a talk given by Prof. Richard Joseph in Scott Hall at Northwestern University on February 14, 2012. The accompanying PowerPoint can be downloaded here, and video of the presentation can be found here.