- Democracy at Bay: The Arab Spring and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Is Good Governance Necessary For Economic Progress in Africa?
- Prebendalism and Dysfunctionality in Nigeria
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Latecomer Industrialization: Can Nigeria Do It?
- Governance and Economic Growth in Africa: Rethinking the Conventional Paradigm
Monthly Archives: December 2012
In his most recent article, Richard Joseph analyzes the Obama administration’s June 2012 policy paper on Africa and provides specific policy recommendations for the President’s second term. This article was written as a guest post for John Campbell’s ‘Africa in … Continue reading
Having faced multiple global emergencies during its first term, has President Obama’s administration paid enough attention to sub-Saharan Africa? Is more action needed to counter-balance China’s growing economic influence, emphasize democratization and human rights, and support the continent’s own security … Continue reading